Proximity to employment hubs are the salient features of this locality. The overall price range of properties here is between Rs 6,100 per square feet and Rs 11,500 per square feet. The average price of 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK is Rs 38 lakh, Rs 77 lakh and Rs 1.22 crore, respectively.
Here are other key features of Arcot Road, Chennai that make it this week’s real estate hot spot.
- Arcot Road is a premium commercial and residential micro-market, also known as N. S. Krishnan Salai or SH-113 Road
- Prominent localities nearby include Koyambedu, Maduravoyal, Valasaravakkam, Nungambakkam and Porur
- Demand driven by connectivity to the airport, employment hubs and other parts of the city via Mount Poonamallee Road
- Nearby employment hubs: Olympia Technology Park, Tamarai Tech Park, DLF IT SEZ Park and Guindy Industrial Estate
- Social infrastructure: Fortis Hospital, Apollo Hospital, St Johns School, Janaki Ramachandran School and Forum Vijaya Mall
Grocery Stores 20+
Petrol Pumps 20+